Join the SCPA...
- We are a friendly, supportive and collegial group of psychologists.
- We have an active and informative listserv for our members to share and obtain valuable information.
- We have an active website with a "Find A Psychologist" database enabling the public to search for psychologists by services, orientation, insurance, and more.
- We offer free, monthly workshops on a variety of relevant, professional topics (APA-approved CE credits available for a nominal fee).
- We offer free mentoring for early career psychologists.
- We publish an informative newsletter twice a year.
- We offer opportunities to become active in the association to advocate for our profession at the local, state and national levels.
- We offer discounts on resources including a legal plan and website design services.
- We hold two social networking events a year.
- We graciously recognize the contributions made by those who call SCPA home!
Membership in the Suffolk County Psychological Association can keep you connected - within the county and beyond. Our organization is a focal point, bringing many agendas and resources into view. As with any dedicated group, we provide an often decisive strength with the voices of our membership concerning important issues that affect us all. Our strength is in our numbers and our numbers are growing. Be a part of SCPA and be heard - every one of our members is our most valuable resource.
To become a member, please complete the application below. Once your application is received by our Membership Chair, it will be reviewed and your acceptance as a member will be voted on by the SCPA Board. You will receive a phone call and an email, usually within a week, of your acceptance. You may either pay online via PayPal or mail-in your payment. If paying online via PayPal, you will be forwarded to PayPal to enter your payment information after submitting the form on this page. Note, online payments include an additional credit card processing fee of $5.00. All processing fees are non-refundable.
If you choose the mail-in option, please contact Administrator@suffolkpsych.org for payment instructions.
Fields marked with an * are required